Wednesday 17 March 2010

Blogger Upload Issues

For the last few exercises I have faced the problem of uploading them to Blogger, frequently I upload the images only to have a HTTP 500 error at the end of the process, or I end up with the images uploading in a different order and with extra white space either in the page or in the image.

I have to resort to uploading some of the exercise images onto my flickr page and then cross linking the images back to the Blogger page, which then crops the images.

The only sucessful way for me to upload images to this blog at the moment is to use Google Chrome to upload the images and then IE8 to move them around and then when all this is done I have to then insert the text around the images.

I am finding this wastes a lot of my time and leaves me very frustrated when trying to complete the exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment