Saturday 6 February 2010

The Art of Photography - Level 1 - Introduction

Hi, my name is Leonard Scott and this blog will be my learning log for the Open College of the Arts Level 1 course - The Art of Photography.

My hopes are, at the end of the course that I will have a better understanding of the composition, design and creation of better photographs.

My inital thought on opening the course and looking over it is that I may cover be covering elements of photography that I have already "taught" myself. However once I started to think about the course, I believe that covering these elements will help confirm what I have learned and fill in the gaps in my knowledge.

The focal lengths for this learning log will be the actual focal length as noted and selected on my lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment